I return, victorious, from my European conquest, whereupon I did indeed tour much of southern and eastern Germany (including the majestic formerly-walled city of Berlin) and managed to avoid doing any of the following to a teenager:
- wring neck,
- assault with a broken beer bottle, or
- throw in front of (ubiquitous) speeding U Bahn Train.
- call one (or more) “asshole” (sometimes repeatedly and with feeling),
- call one (or several) “dumbass” or “stupid-ass” (when dumbass started sound repetitive),
- swear off of leading stupid-ass asshole teenagers through Europe.
The rest of them weren’t half bad, though.
More to follow as I sleep and become less jetlagged.