My MT install seems to be hosed when it comes to assigning and managing categories. I may have to wipe them all out, rebuild, then start over. The idea doesn’t appeal to me.
I adding TrackBack functionality to the blog tonight. It’s not like I really need it, but I like having it just in case. It makes things feel closer to complete.
It’s rudimentary, but I have a mobile version of this main blog up and running. It’s basically just a stripped-down xhtml version, not WAP or WML. Since I’ve been exploring the wireless web since getting my new phone, I thought I’d eat a little of my own dogfood. More to come.
As of today, this site is coded in valid XHTML 1.1. There may be a few individual entry pages that don’t due to poorly coded links, but the template validates and several randomly-sampled pages do, too. I realize this is of little or no interest to many of my readers, but I wanted to start practicing what I preach here.
My next step is to tweak each page (or template) so that the code is all semantic, with no presentational code. We’ll see how that goes. It’s not too far off the mark right now. Then I’m going to work on my 508 accessibility. I think most pages are there now (or close).
dumpsterhead: nother test is a test post on my TypePad beta blog. There’s nothing really to see; I’m still playing around with the config stuff (hence the eyecatching color scheme).