As I mentioned in a previous post, we’re remodeling our kitchen. So far, we’ve:
- ordered our cabinets (Venicia by KraftMaid (Lustra Collection in Capri Honey Maple — you’ll see in the pictures),
- picked out flooring (Armstrong EXCELON Imperial VCT Tiles in “Little Green Apples”)
- picked out countertop material (Wilsonart laminate that looks like brushed aluminum)
- ordered some new light fixtures (don’t have web links for them)
- bought a new window and sliding glass door (boring Pella vinyl replacement windows)
Tomorrow: the demolition begins. Pictures to follow.